Welcome to 心情世界
Listen and Enjoy
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Hooray~~
Tonight is my last night at Parit Bundar. I will be going to Kuala Lumpur by Thursday afternoon. After half year leave my hometown, finally I can go back to see my family. I will arrive KL about 5.00pm at Thursday. Then reach LCCT Airport at Friday night. I will stay at airport for a night. Finally, I will reach my hometown, Bintulu at Saturday morning.
I start become the helper of Children's Camp at Bukit Mertajam Methodist Church. That is really a nice experience to be share with everyone. I learn at lot from that children camp. I can mix easily with those kids. Hooray~~
I now still online at PB church. I just hope can write my last blog before I going back to my hometown. After going home, no more internet for me to online. I wonder that will be a boring holiday. I really hope can score well in my final too. Hope my lovely God may bless me to get a nice result.
I get nothing to write now. I just wanna wish all my friends have a nice and wonderful holiday. Hope everyone can use the holiday time to stay close with their family.
Happy holiday...my friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment