Welcome to 心情世界
Listen and Enjoy
Friday, July 3, 2009
My Feeling
I js register to write my blog..I dun noe wat to write..hehe!!!
I leave my lovely town, Bintulu, Sarawak come 2 KL yesterday. I m sad to move away fr my home..the home full of love..I stay at Tune Hotel last nite..hehe..tat reali a "nice" hotel lar..haha..my fren can go there to experince urself lor..haha..
Today is my first day to arrive my engineering campus..I not a first year kid anymore..I become senior nw..I..I..I dun noe hw 2 describe my feeling..haha!!!
After arrive campus, my cousemate told me to take wat medical check-out at Pusat Kesihatan..mayb the univ sked us will bring Influeza A (H1N1) bek 2 skol gua..haha!! As sarawakian, we sure dun hav transport lar..so I walk there v my fren..We go there js wanna 2 take a green sticker fr there..It's reali wasting my energy and time..
After take the key and bek 2 my own room, I m hapii 2 see my two juniors also came fr Sarawak..Thanks God..My God reali take care of me...
My feeling..hw 2 describe leh..Am I happy? I aso dunno hw 2 describe..
So..my frens..leave ur comments to tell me wat should be my feeling..thanks and good nite..
May God bless u..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Bro, gambateh ya.. continue growing in the family of Lord ya.. This sem is the time for u as a senior now to take care the junior ya.. ^.^
ReplyDelete